WORKING IN HEAD OFFICE
Head Office, Ardwick Green North, Manchester.
Bench has come a long way since 1989, however our heritage, passion and Manchester roots have all stayed the same. Our Head Office is proudly still in Manchester and as we enter an exciting period of growth, we are looking for innovative people with an indefinable edge to become part of this rapid brand revolution.
For Head Office positions, your application will typically take the form of a 2 stage process:
- - First stage interview with the recruiting line manager and HR department
- - Project/assessment to be presented to the recruiting line manager or second stage interview with the Head of Department
- - For more senior Head Office roles there may be additional stages added as required.
We aim to keep you constantly updated throughout your application process and will give you feedback at all stages.
Head Office Benefits
Your contribution and dedication will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. These are just some of the key benefits you will receive working for us:
Starting from 25 days holiday, increasing after 5 and 7 years service. This is in addition to the statutory public holidays.
4 x basic salary cover.
- - Stakeholder pension available in partnership with Aviva.
- - Salary Sacrifice pension available in partnership with Aviva.
RAC membership 20% discount*
AVIVA House contents insurance 20% discount*
AVIVA Car Insurance 20% discount*
- - Choice to purchase vouchers via a salary sacrifice up to £243 per month (Dependant on salary)
- - Potential savings of Income Tax and National Insurance contributions up to £933.00
- - Vouchers paid into your personal childcare account or directly to the childcare provider
Cycle to Work Scheme
Choice to purchase vouchers to the lease of bicycles and safety equipment from a minimum value of £250 up to a maximum of £1000 per annum.
- 40% discount off wholesale price when purchased through the internal staff sales procedure.
- 50% discount off retail price when purchased though one of our Bench Stores. Up to a maximum of £150 per month, per employee.
Private Medical Insurance (DEPENDANT ON LEVEL OF ROLE)
Private Medical Insurance available in partnership with Aviva.
Refer a Friend Scheme
If you refer a friend for a position with Americana International Ltd and they are successful, follow-ing 3 months service you will be eligible for a payment of up to £100 Net of Tax and National Insur-ance contributions (dependant on position).
Employees will receive a reduced fee with Business Property Law LLP of £250.00 plus VAT and Dis-bursements on any residential sale or purchase.
*Only applicable if a member of the pension scheme.